I'm using the Google .Net API client
<https://github.com/google/google-api-dotnet-client/tree/acb6e7aea3891924cdc8ddb48237a6cac4a448c1/Src/Generated/Google.Apis.CloudSpeechAPI.v1beta1>.
 When
i call: AsyncRecognize, the Operation returns only the parameter Name (e.g.
*123456*), others are null.
With Name parameter, i'm calling operations.Get and this is the return:

{
  "name": "*123456*",
  "metadata": {
    "@type":
"type.googleapis.com/google.cloud.speech.v1beta1.AsyncRecognizeMetadata",
    "progressPercent": 100,
    "startTime": "2016-08-11T15:51:38.592569Z",
    "lastUpdateTime": "2016-08-11T15:51:40.323793Z"
  },
  "done": true,
  "response": {
    "@type":
"type.googleapis.com/google.cloud.speech.v1beta1.AsyncRecognizeResponse"
  }
}

Any call to AsyncRecognize the Response parameter is null.

I need to know how can i get the result of my async operation.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/f1b960e2-6900-4b6a-93f0-41958b7a64ea%40googlegroups.com.