As a troubleshooting step, make sure that you create the project as a
Google Apps user and that you select your Google Apps organization on the
project creation page as it cannot be changed later. Make sure that you set
the authentication type to 'Google Apps Domain' before deploying your app
for the first time.

On the old console, the authentication type needed to be selected on
project creation and couldn't be changed after the Users API was used for
the first time, so there may be issues with changing the authentication
type later after you've already deployed your app.

If this doesn't work, please share an example of the code your app uses to
handle user authentication with the Users API.

On Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at 6:04:52 AM UTC-4, sugumar.p sugu wrote:

> Actually we have created the backend module for our android app in Google
> cloud module. For more info check here
>
> https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/java/endpoints/helloendpoints-android-studio
> .
>
> We also did the validation for authenticating users in backend
> module(Google cloud module) following the below reference,
>

> https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/java/endpoints/add-authorization-backend
> .
>

> And also we picked the authentication option as Google Apps domain. And
> also we did the below configuration in
>
> console.cloud.google.com,(Google app engine->Setting->Authentication->Google
> apps domain->mycompany.com)
>

> We followed the below reference for client application(android app) to
> make API call,
>
> https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/java/endpoints/calling-from-android
> .
>

> Now we are expecting like the login success will happen only the
> registered Google apps domain users (Ex:u...@mycompany.com). But all the
> google account users getting success login.
>

> So kindly provide you advice to make the expected workflow.
>

> On Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at 5:14:21 AM UTC+5:30, Adam (Cloud Platform
> Support) wrote:
>>
>> This seems like a question that would be better posted to Stack Overflow,
>> rather than a discussion post. The google-appengine group is intended more
>> for general discussion rather than technical assistance. Please see the
>> main Community Support page
>> <https://support.google.com/cloud/answer/3466163?hl=en> for a list of
>> the tags we monitor.
>>
>> With that being said, please provide some details so that we're able to
>> understand your issue. How is it not working? How is your code currently
>> handling authentication with the Users API? Does it work when using 'Google
>> Accounts API'?
>>
>> On Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 10:01:55 AM UTC-4, sugumar.p sugu wrote:
>>>
>>> I have created google end-point API with authentication(User) for access
>>> native android app. my requirement is to authenticate via my organization
>>> google apps domain. There is a option to set the privileges for particular
>>> domain users to access the API. But is not working. I need to know more
>>> about the configuration(*Google app
>>> engine->Setting->Authentication->Google apps domain->mycompany.com
>>> <http://mycompany.com>*) or else I did something wrong... Please guide
>>> me.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/6666f25a-12f8-4545-bdf7-4dcd700f411b%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengine] G... sugumar.p sugu
    • [google-appengi... 'Adam (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [google-app... sugumar.p sugu
        • [google... 'Adam (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
          • [go... sugumar.p sugu
            • ... 'Adam (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... sugumar.p sugu