It's just fixed!

The reason was very simple. My gcloud command version was too old. (0.7.x ?)
So I installed latest Google Cloud SDK(122.0.0).
Then the problem was fixed.

Bottle neck of the problem is Container Registry, I think.
Old gcloud command couldn't treat Container Registry, so the docker image
also couldn't be pushed on the registry.
# As long as I saw the debug log of deploy command, the processing of
pushing docker image on Container Registry seemed to be success.
Maybe its error handling in aedeploy command should be fixed. It's a trap.
:(

Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/336ae8eb-dd12-4e75-a3c9-b360a63b7c3a%40googlegroups.com.