I'm using python:

runtime: python
runtime_config:
    python_version: 2

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 12:32 PM, 'Adam (Cloud Platform Support)' via
Google App Engine <google-appengine@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Which Python runtime are you using? (the 'runtime
> <https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/flexible/python/configuring-your-app-with-app-yaml#general>'
> line in your app.yaml)
>
> On Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 7:36:31 PM UTC-4, Jungho Ahn wrote:
>>
>> On Aug 27, 2016 4:16 PM, "'Adam (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App
>> Engine" <google-appengine@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Multiple cores are not available to App Engine standard runtime
>> instances. If you need access to multiple cores on the same instance,
>> consider using the App Engine flexible runtime, which uses Compute Engine
>> as the underlying VM and allows you to configure the number of cores
>> available.
>> >

>> Yes, but i can't use multiprocess in Python flexible appengine. When I
>> created a process, it was a fake process which is a thread like in
>> appengine.

>> > --
>> gid/google-appengine/88dafadf-a328-423e-8ddc-7c4f585f88a9%
>> 40googlegroups.com.

> msgid/google-appengine/2fd63c21-f33f-48a2-932d-
> bd7db89cb56c%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/2fd63c21-f33f-48a2-932d-bd7db89cb56c%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Jungho Ahn

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CA%2B_Q-HOQzTGBsiyndj-RKmPkFpm_n0VPdSC1Pj3wmpS-uGPZZg%40mail.gmail.com.
  • [google-appengine] M... 'Jungho Ahn' via Google App Engine
    • [google-appengi... 'Adam (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • Re: [google... 'Jungho Ahn' via Google App Engine
        • Re: [go... 'Adam (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
          • Re:... 'Jungho Ahn' via Google App Engine
            • ... 'Adam (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... 'Jungho Ahn' via Google App Engine
                • ... 'Adam (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
                • ... 'Jungho Ahn' via Google App Engine
                • ... 'Adam (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
                • ... 'Jungho Ahn' via Google App Engine
                • ... Vitaly Bogomolov