HI Nick,
These are the error that I received when i try to upload the application:

08:58:55.000
npm ERR! /app/npm-debug.log
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:
08:58:55.000
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! There is likely additional logging output above.
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! npm owner ls a2viewer
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! Or if that isn't available, you can get their info via:
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! npm bugs a2viewer
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! You can get information on how to open an issue for this project
with:
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! npm run tsc
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! Tell the author that this fails on your system:
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! not with npm itself.
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! If you do, this is most likely a problem with the a2viewer package,
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! Make sure you have the latest version of node.js and npm installed.
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! Failed at the a2viewer@1.0.0 prestart script 'npm run tsc'.
08:58:55.000
npm ERR!
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! Exit status 1
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! a2viewer@1.0.0 prestart: `npm run tsc`
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! npm v3.10.3
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! node v6.7.0
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! argv "/nodejs/bin/node" "/nodejs/bin/npm" "start"
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! Linux 3.16.0-4-amd64
08:58:55.000
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! /app/npm-debug.log
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:
08:58:55.000
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! There is likely additional logging output above.
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! npm owner ls a2viewer
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! Or if that isn't available, you can get their info via:
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! npm bugs a2viewer
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! You can get information on how to open an issue for this project
with:
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! tsc
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! Tell the author that this fails on your system:
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! not with npm itself.
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! If you do, this is most likely a problem with the a2viewer package,
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! Make sure you have the latest version of node.js and npm installed.
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! Failed at the a2viewer@1.0.0 tsc script 'tsc'.
08:58:55.000
npm ERR!
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! spawn ENOENT
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! a2viewer@1.0.0 tsc: `tsc`
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! syscall spawn
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! errno ENOENT
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! file sh
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! npm v3.10.3
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! node v6.7.0
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! argv "/nodejs/bin/node" "/nodejs/bin/npm" "run" "tsc"
08:58:55.000
npm ERR! Linux 3.16.0-4-amd64
08:58:55.000
08:58:55.000
[...]
[...]
[...]