Hey Wenzhe,

We have no incidents reported on the Cloud Status Dashboard
<https://status.cloud.google.com/> for Datastore as of this moment.
Sometimes performance may degrade for a short period of time dependent on
Data-Center conditions. You should check out SLA on Datastore
<https://cloud.google.com/datastore/sla> and consider implementing some
exponential back-off logic in your code to handle the possibility of
deadline exceeded errors. We have a document on this topic titled "Dealing
with DeadlineExceededErrors
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/articles/deadlineexceedederrors>".

I'll check to see if I can find any other explanation and will report back
to this thread.

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support