I am not using Cloudflare because when I looked at it I could not find a way to
get my traffic encrypted from Cloudflare to Google and I cannot tell my
customers that they enjoy end to end SSL when portion of the way is
unencrypted.

By the way, why would people use Cloudflare at all in front of the GAE front
end?

PK
p...@gae123.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/0D958AE3-FAF8-4275-B94C-23C4E4BE8AB5%40gae123.com.