I'm trying to find correct place to submit my issue and I think it is here:
 https://code.google.com/p/googlecloudsql/issues/detail?id=188
We can delete this thread in the AppEngine forum but maybe others are
having this issue?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/7898d234-aa9d-4528-a65f-deeef4c95f63%40googlegroups.com.