Hello everyone,

I have written a pretty simple API in PHP and am running it as a service
(https://protoapi-dot-rehash-148415.appspot.com/events/).

When I try to load a data grid with the JSON from the API, I am getting the
dreaded "No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the
requested resource." error on the page on which I want to consume the JSON.
(http://proto-angular-dot-rehash-148415.appspot.com/events.php)

I've tried a couple of different methods to add
Access-Control-Allow-Origin: "*" to the app.yaml file and to the header in
the PHP file that produces the API. I think it doesn't work in the yaml
because you cannot apply http_headers to dynamic files, and it doesn't work
in the file because of the compression.

Is there any other way to make this work, short of putting the API and the
app in the same service? I'd hate to do that because I am using mod_rewrite
for the API and it will probably cause chaos on my app.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

-Mike

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/47a52c10-0fdc-4eed-8fa5-95e67d0cb1fb%40googlegroups.com.