You're apparently reviving a thread from 5 years and 6 months ago -- it
will be difficult for anybody trying to help to get full context about the
issue, particularly as software releases etc may well have changed during
this long span of time. Could you please instead open a new thread with all
the information needed to reproduce your problem as directly and concisely
as practical? This will likely make it much less problematic to try and
offer help.

Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAE46Be_c6x%3D8%3D%2BTN%2BGZ4ouLypjxVaoMhD9%3D1Y3FdzWnNZZ0T1g%40mail.gmail.com.