Hey goldenv,

This issue is currently being tracked at the Public Issue Tracker for App
Engine <https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=13406>,
so you can follow up there for any updates.

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/ca02aff4-01d2-4386-8ed1-fd162aebbf7c%40googlegroups.com.