If I manage to rewrite my App Engine Standard Edition Java app to not use
the SDK but instead Google Cloud Client libraries and Redis Memcache
service, should it be possible to run the app on Compute Engine? Can I
still access my data in the Cloud Datastore (after moving it to the new
project with the Datastore Admin backup tool)? Is it possible to run only
one GCE VM with only one instance and have a decent uptime? As I read,
security patches are applied with CentOS unattended updates and don't imply
an image or instance restart, right? So what SLA or uptime can I expect
there?
Many thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/e8c1000c-9cb4-442d-8e15-9d630f2851b4%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengine]... Thomas Baldauf
    • [google-appen... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [google-a... Thomas Baldauf
        • [goog... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
          • [... Thomas Baldauf
          • [... Thomas Baldauf