Hey Mark,

Usually, an issue like this should be reported to the Public Issue Tracker
<http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/list>, but we can work on
it here until something more concrete can develop to report. What command
is producing this issue? Is this error message seen in production, or
development? What operating system are you running?

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/92ef491f-88cf-4621-8724-d9849292cb7c%40googlegroups.com.