Hello. I'm developing Linux desktop, Android and GWT apps as separate
modules in the same Android Studio project, each of which has an AppEngine
client. The desktop and Android apps are working, following guides in:
https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/gradle-appengine-templates/tree/master/HelloEndpoints#2-connecting-your-android-app-to-the-backend
https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/gradle-appengine-templates/tree/master/HelloEndpoints#app-engine-java-endpoints-module-template

respectively. I'm trying to use the Github google/apis-client-generator to
generate the GWT client code:
https://github.com/google/apis-client-generator

generate_library --input=rest --language=gwt --output_dir=.

but I don't understand how to use the code tree it emits:
├── apis
├── build.xml
├── com
│   ├── blue_green_group
│   │   └── gdxendpoints
│   │       └── backend
│   │           └── api
│   │               └── gwt
│   │                   └── services
│   │                       └── endpointsApi
│   │                           └── shared
│   │                               ├── EndpointsApi.java
│   │                               ├── model
│   │                               │   └── MyBean.java
│   │                               └── package-info.java
│   └── google
│       └── api
│           └── gwt
│               └── services
│                   └── EndpointsApi.gwt.xml
└── rest

Am I supposed to import that com/ tree into my (GWT) project? Wouldn't I do
so just by gradle/import reference to the backend module already in my
project, which would keep them in sync etc? The .java and .gwt.xml files
are entirely redundant (identical) to the backend code already in my
project that I deployed to the AppEngine server (from which I downloaded
the apis and rest files that generated the new local tree), except for an
EndpointsApi.gwt.xml file and a package-info.java file (just a [package
<name>] line). Thanks for your insights.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/4fcccda3-d7a6-401c-b4f3-4a2beb98fc3f%40googlegroups.com.