Hey Dinesh,

While there are no Google official tutorials on the documentation site, Setup
CodeIgniter on Google App Engine
<http://i-o.me/codeigniter/setup-codeigniter-on-google-appengine/> seems
appropriate.  It explains how using CodeIgniter on App Engine with Cloud
SQL differs from generic CodeIgniter with MySQL.  It also mentions specific
configurations required for successful connections to a Cloud SQL instance.

Given the above code you've provided, there's not enough information to
know what's actually happening.  If you encounter specific errors when
running this code, I would suggest posting your code and errors on Stack
Overflow <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/google-app-engine> as
it is a better forum for error/code troubleshooting.  We monitor the
google-app-engine tag.

Hope the above is helpful,
Nicholas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/d3a84992-0259-4378-b7fa-5ed2f8501fe6%40googlegroups.com.