Hey Alex,

Slow deploys can be caused by many factors. If you want to submit a Public
Issue Tracker <https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/list> issue
for us to look at, you should consider including the following information:

1. The size on disk of your project
2. Whether you're using the flexible environment or not, and whether you
have a Dockerfile (if so, the contents of the Dockerfile)
3. The number of files in the project
4. The deploy log stored in a location given by running gcloud info and
seeing the "Last Log File" field.

With this information we'll be able to better understand whether the deploy
time is expected or exceptional.

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support

On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 11:19:58 AM UTC-5, Alex Komoroske wrote:

> I'm running into this too with the Go flexible environment. Deploys are
> taking 30+ minutes.
>
> On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 12:44:20 PM UTC-8, Nick (Cloud Platform
> Support) wrote:
>>
>> Hey Luis,
>>
>> The best way in fact would be to create a Public Issue Tracker
>> <https://code.google.com/p/google-cloud-platform/issues/list>thread, and
>> we'll be able to follow up there. Post the link here once you've created a
>> thread, and I'll be happy to assist, sending you an email which you can
>> reply to, attaching the log.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Nick
>> Cloud Platform Community Support
>>
>> On Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 11:57:14 AM UTC-5, Luis F De Pombo wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Nick,
>>> I am having the same issue as Adam but I am using a nodejs Flex env. I
>>> have the file you point to, what is the best email to get this to you?
>>> Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/617139c6-249c-4d05-8fb3-5e6c75e4241d%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengine] d... Adam Mathias Bittlingmayer
    • [google-appengi... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [google-app... Adam Mathias Bittlingmayer
        • [google... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
          • [go... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
            • ... Luis F De Pombo
              • ... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
                • ... Alex Komoroske
                • ... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
                • ... Cole Peterson