Hey Adrian,

While opening new projects on Google Code was discontinued, we continue to
operate Public Issue Trackers for many of our projects there as the
official forums for issue reporting, and we monitor them daily. Here are a
few of them:

App Engine <https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/list>
Compute Engine <https://code.google.com/p/google-compute-engine/issues/list>
Cloud SDK <https://code.google.com/p/google-cloud-sdk/issues/list>