Greetings all,

We're marking the Google Code App Engine project read-only in order to
perform the migration to Google Issue Tracker
<http://developers.google.com/issue-tracker>, which will replace
<https://developers.google.com/issue-tracker/references/faq> Google Code as
the backend for public-facing issue trackers. While some mechanics will
change, all content will be preserved. When we're done, we'll set up
redirects so that old links to Google Code forward to to the corresponding
Issue Tracker issue.

I'll post again when we're back!

Regards,
Jesse