On https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python/memcache/ says
> Dedicated memcache provides a fixed cache capacity assigned exclusively
to your application. It's billed *by the GB-hour of cache size* and
requires billing to be enabled.

(guess, just an artifact of the 'Calculator' that its in effect letting you
enter fractions of a GB.)

... possibly a reflection of what it costs Google. To offer dedicated
memcache, they probably have to 'spin up' a dedicated instance of memcache
(so it can enforce the memory limit), on a number of machines. Its just not
viable to do that for tiny amounts of memory.

20Mb, sounds like would work ok on 'free' memcache. If worried about
loosing it, have it backed by other means (database) too

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAJCAUuJ_%2BPqW61O5w3%3DbnuqtZT2NuGHTycGt0dzpR21tipq17w%40mail.gmail.com.