Hi everyone

I'm working with Google Search API

https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python/search

I having a problem related to facets, in the documentation say that a facet
cannot have more than 20 values and I need more than of those 20.

Ej:

CoursesIndex:

     fields:
         name
         description
         available_for

     facets:
         available_for

the available_for field is a list of schools names, so in the frontend i
can display a dropdown with the schools names for which course is
available. All was going well until I found that dropdown did not have more
that 20 values, so I read the documentation
(https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python/search/faceted_search)
which says that  discovery_value_limit for FacetOptions class canĀ“t be more
that 20.

What do you recommend me if I need to display more than 20?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/ac835a8e-cb8b-43c3-b33b-1c61526866b8%40googlegroups.com.