It is not currently possible to move the application from one region to
another.  This has been mentioned in other threads as well
<https://groups.google.com/d/topic/google-appengine/qAOiY4K6dEM/discussion>.
 You must basically create a new application in the desired region and
deploy it there followed by migrating the necessary DB/storage if it's
restricted by region.  This will require some work.  I strongly recommend
filing a feature request on our Issue Tracker
<https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new> using the *Public Trackers >
Cloud Platform > Compute > App Engine* component.  After you've done so,
please post a link to the issue here so that other community members can
show there support for the feature using *Me too!*.

As for deleting an application completely, that depends on how you mean
completely.  At this time, the only way to delete an application is to
delete the project.  This has to do with App Engine's history of being
heavily linked to a given project.  With the growth of the platform to
include many more products, App Engine has become far more project
independent than ever.

In the meantime, your best bet for effectively deleting the application is
as follows:

   - Delete all non-default application services
   - Delete all but 1 version of the default applcation service
   - Deploy over that single remaining default service with a stub-like
   service

service: default
version: prod
runtime: python27
threadsafe: True

handlers:
- url: /.*
  script: stub.app

For extra paranoia, you can also explicitly set related budgets to 0 just
to be certain you don't incur any application-related charges.  I hope this
helps.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/f529a2c0-7c1b-48f4-992c-004ec9c598d0%40googlegroups.com.