Hi,

I just upgraded my project to Java SDK 1.9.50 and when generating the
endpoint java client libraries, using the below command, the resulting
interface is different from before (when using 1.9.48):

Command:

   - mvn compile appengine:endpoints_get_clients_lib

Resulting issues in 1.9.50

   - Doubles are now Number (Type mismatch: cannot convert from Number to
   double)
   - The parameter order of some function has been switched
      - The method getServiceConfiguration(String, Integer) in the type
      Foo.Bar is not applicable for the arguments (int, String)
      - Sometimes, 2 strings got swapped, so my session string is now
      something else

Upgrading to 1.9.50 is therefore very dangerous to introduce hard to
predict bugs.

My questions:

   - Are these changes expected?
   - Is there anything else that changed?
   - Where can I find documentation about this?

Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/353d0f36-871e-468c-ad4b-743eef9fdb81%40googlegroups.com.