We've linked this thread to the team currently working on the new UI as
feedback. For additional visibility I'd also recommend posting a bug report
to the Cloud Console Issue Tracker
<https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new?component=187225&template=0>,
where you can star the issue and request others to do the same. One the
issue is created I can link it to the internal issue tracking the UI
updates as well.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/608fbde7-3935-4a54-84b1-58254accc6c6%40googlegroups.com.