Thanks Jun,

I hear Django is great, but not on GAE if you want to use the NoSQL
Datastore (I do) ? Django Admin is not compatible ? Django is slow on
startup in GAE because of dynamic instantiation and framework body mass ?
Isn't Jinja2 more of a template engine and not a full framework ? Still, I
hear Jinja2 is beautiful, blazing fast, and works great on GAE ? What about
a best of breed ? separate template engine and framework ?
I can't quite see the trees through the forest in terms of Bottle, Flask,
Can & perhaps even Keg :-)  Which is old, which is new ? Which has most
(useful) features ? Which is actively maintained ? Which is popular ?
I will for sure do my fair share of trying and testing, but I can't afford
to do that for too many candidate frameworks. What can I already eliminate
based on your experience ? too small, too complicated, too old ... ?

TIA, Johan.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/10d9ea85-2706-44eb-b0f8-9185038b1916%40googlegroups.com.