Hello,

The size of the files in the ~/.config subdir appear to scale with the
number of logs downloaded by the gcloud tool.

We are downloading a day's worth of logs at a time, for a busy application
which produces around 750k log entries per day.

(Downloading this many log entries takes at least 10 hours with the gcloud
tool, which is another problem entirely!)

Right now I am simply deleting the log files created in the .config subdir,
after our download job finishes, but this is a rather crude fix!

Thanks,
Julian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAAxkZQtnhcvTU8c8-_6%3DZ1VD-6Mp%2BKKndF3vQ09Vqma7s%3Dn5ug%40mail.gmail.com.