I have already set up my custom domain on google app engine and it works
fine .. i am using python standard environment.
yesterday I add SSL certificate and add 'secure: always' to app.yml file  .

1- now when i try to access my custom domain it redirect user to sub domain
of appspot.com.

2- One more issue when i called naked domain .. it says page is not
redirect properly

if i remove  'secure: always'  from app.yml file  .every thing works fine
but without https

Any one can help me in this case.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/02a85649-bbbb-4981-8aea-32b24117e96e%40googlegroups.com.