Hi Jun
You are right I meant to say SSL instead of SSH
The actual problem is browser doesnt say its an SSL problem , it only waits
for 1-2 minutes then doesnt show anything when I try to access our website
from Vodafone. But If I try to access to same site with *.appspot.com  URL
everything works fine.

And when I ping our custom domain using Vodafone with "ping
portal.livyapp.com" it gives request time out error. But if I ping
*.appspot.com it works fine.
Other than Vodafone network, both custom domain and appspot.com domains
works fine

I couldnt find a solution to that?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/86af5121-e536-449a-9d6c-60144f3f84d1%40googlegroups.com.