Every time I open my gmail in Chrome, a pop-up window is opened.

The question asked is "An application is requesting permission to access
your Google Account. Allow?"

I have no idea which application is meant. Any ideas?
It seems totally fake, but the url looks thrustworthy.
I'd rather not click Allow without knowing which application is requesting
this permission. But now I always have to click away the pop-up window.
Does anyone know a solution?

Screenshot:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-EVxIHQoUEAw/WP8DWKW2NHI/AAAAAAAAAVg/FJgy527F_AkDKq4NCDqUf27xBruLRHfMgCLcB/s1600/Capture.PNG>

Body text:

Google Accounts

An application is requesting permission to access your Google Account.

Please select an account that you would like to use.

xxxxxxx...@gmail.com

Google is not affiliated with the contents of the application or its
owners. If you sign in, Google will share your email address with the
application but not your password or any other personal information.

Allow No thanks       Sign in to another account

 Remember this approval for the next 30 days

Thanks,
Brecht

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/4e5d28f5-9dc1-4d7c-897c-0fc51bbe34c6%40googlegroups.com.