Hey Attila, that's certainly not how the issue tracker is supposed to be
set up; everything except the stuff in "GCP Private Issues," which
corresponds to the old tracker's "Production" issue type, should be
viewable by anybody logged into any Google account. Can you give me a
couple example issue URLs to try out?

To your more general questions about needing to be logged in, and issues
being invisible to search, we're talking to the Issue Tracker team about
possible improvements.

@pdknsk: This is kind of off-topic but it's a quick answer: we're not using
Monorail because Issue Tracker is the same system that engineers at Google
use for bug and task tracking. This means that they can see that a current
task blocks an external bug, can see assigned issue in the same queue as
their "day job," and so on. We've already seen a lot better "bug health" on
the new tracker, so we'd rather fix the issues that you guys bring up than
migrate to something with poorer integration.

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 6:17 AM, Attila-Mihaly Balazs <dify....@gmail.com>
wrote:

> BTW, it seems to be worse than I expected!
>
> I was catching up on all the discussions in the group and it seems that I
> can't access any of the issues I didn't create! So even if I have a direct
> link from the group saying "I created this issue", I can not look at it! So
> any chance of collaboration goes out the window :(
>
> Attila

> msgid/google-appengine/30aace72-a0ca-4d38-b477-
> ecfa43972e31%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/30aace72-a0ca-4d38-b477-ecfa43972e31%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Jesse J. Scherer
Technical Program Manager, Google Cloud Support
jsche...@google.com
+1 (404) 803-0804

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CADNpbTbOgA0EtY3PB8qnD7f-phimtLFk1bJrGT5eU2QUghWv%3DA%40mail.gmail.com.