Further to the above,  aspmx.l.google.com is an inbound mail relay for
GSuite / Google Apps <https://support.google.com/a/answer/33915?hl=en>, so
can only route mail to GSuite domain users or Gmail users.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/889e650f-8453-4f30-b9cc-4d165b6ebfaa%40googlegroups.com.