Greetings! I would try making sure every instance belongs to the current
version you're serving.  What does the output of `gcloud app versions list`
look like?  Do you have multiple versions serving?

Justin Beckwith | Google Cloud Platform | @justinbeckwith
<http://twitter.com/JustinBeckwith> | http://jbeckwith.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CADd%3D1Q0dJ5r%3DS2m0vxHtMys2B9Ss-WvpY1HkUkQa-v1_9-%2B%3DRQ%40mail.gmail.com.