The usage billed for all the resources you describe depends on many
factors.  While the size of an application and the volume content may be
small, the usage may be much greater.

App Engine flexible environment bills per instance hour
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/pricing#flexible-environment-instances>
where each instance hour costs a certain amount for vCPU, memory and
storage.  Depending on activity and scaling settings, it's possible for an
application to scale quickly and consume many instance hours per hour of
actual operation.  One can also incur costs for egress traffic.

For Cloud SQL <https://cloud.google.com/sql/pricing>, the cost for instance
operation depends on the instance class and its storage, similar in
principle to the App Engine flexible environment.  This too can incur
network egress costs.

Lastly, Cloud Storage costs <https://cloud.google.com/storage/pricing> are
incurred for storage and network traffic.

I would recommend reviewing the linked pricing documentation and checking
it against the resources you were billed for displayed in the Billing
section of the Cloud Console.  If you find that the usage and costs do not
align with what's documented, I would suggest you file a support request
<https://support.google.com/cloud/contact/cloud_platform_billing> for the
billing team.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/9472e340-55e1-4f6b-ae4b-5d7b206c2c3e%40googlegroups.com.