Hi Yoki234,

have 2 options, deploy to the App Engine standard environment or the
flexible environment.  The Quick Start guide for the standard environment
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python/quickstart> shows
a *Hello, world* example using the *webapp2* framework.  The flexible
environment Quick Start guide
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/flexible/python/quickstart> shows
a similar example however using the *Flask* framework.  I'd recommend
reviewing those guides to get an idea of the steps involved in creating,
configuring and deploying an App Engine application.

The general flow of each guide is as follows:

   - Download and install the SDK to your local development environment
   - Copy Google's template Hello World application to your local
   environment
   - Review the application code to understand what it does
   - Acquire all the necessary dependencies
   - Test the application locally
   - Deploy the application to the App Engine platform to see it in
   production

I hope that helps!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/66f5e002-426f-42ee-a3d1-1cfb84e02610%40googlegroups.com.