Are your cron jobs visible in App Engine -> Task Queues -> Cron Jobs? If
not, you have to run update_cron.
Can you add your web.xml and the Servlet which handles these cron jobs?
Your second cron job does not have a <target> which means the job will run
on the default service .

Roxana

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/4fadfbf9-6c6e-4346-9fd1-46c7e044216c%40googlegroups.com.