Hello Glen, Google Analytics is not part of App Engine or the Google Cloud
Platform so you unfortunately might not find a lot of help in this forum
that’s dedicated to App Engine.

You should try reading through the Google Analytics Help Center
<https://support.google.com/analytics#topic=3544906>. If that doesn’t
answer your question, the Official Google Analytics Solutions Community
<https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Analytics-Solutions/ct-p/Google_Analytics#>

is probably the place to go. Hope this helps!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/ed95c6d3-1636-4367-a648-4dd757f380d3%40googlegroups.com.