Hi,

Could you give me any signs if there is any methods to set caching time of
endpoints responses? I have several endpoints that return a huge list of
objects (~1MB) and I need to cache them someway. I tried to cache data in
memcache, but it didn't help much.
Am I right that the only method is to create a servlet to set caching
headers and manually convert data to json ?
Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/a4c5befa-dbbb-4c8c-b59c-e27a7069753d%40googlegroups.com.