Suddenly my app started to get 500 error with no reasonable reason, from
logs just
 logMessage:  "This request caused a new process to be started for your
application, and thus caused your application code to be loaded for the
first time. This request may thus take longer and use more CPU than a
typical request for your application."
logMessage:  "While handling this request, the process that handled this
request was found to be using too much memory and was terminated. This is
likely to cause a new process to be used for the next request to your
application. If you see this message frequently, you may have a memory leak
in your application."

I edited the php code of the page and it was this line:
list($username,$domain)=split('@',$email);

my apps runtime is php55

Why is this all of a sudden (started 3.7.2017) ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/0a3f2337-83a3-46c5-8f10-0eb5fc084ced%40googlegroups.com.