Hi,

I have an issue about connecting the cloud sql database (second
generation).

The error connection said:  we can’t contact the database server at
:/cloudsql/projectid:us-central1:myinstance.

I defined in wp-config.php:

define('DB_HOST', ':/cloudsql/projectid:us-central1:myinstance');
   /** The name of the database for WordPress */
   define('DB_NAME', 'tutorialdb');
   /** MySQL database username */
   define('DB_USER', 'user');
   /** MySQL database password */
   define('DB_PASSWORD', 'passworduser');

The appengine application and cloud sql are in the same project, i forgot
to configure something ?

I hope you help with these issue.

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/2f5aa115-5901-408f-82a9-37277fff7b53%40googlegroups.com.