*Hello,** Yannick!*

Yes, I can confirm I did it carefully, step by step.

All seems fine.
I received no errors.

*Now web -site is working fine, just showing the old /self signed/ SSL
certificate* :(

I ll try to make this operation, I work with Code editors.

*Thank you.*

събота, 29 юли 2017 г., 23:06:01 UTC+3, Borislav Arapchev написа:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/8fa5aef3-15b0-4516-b51a-fbbb07e9fae5%40googlegroups.com.