Hi, what do you mean by wrong certificate?

I've been using the same certificate in my gadget since 2012, the signature
stopped matching 2 months ago. By decoding the certificate, I've found out
that it was expired back in 2009, October. But why it stopped working just
now?

-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----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-----END CERTIFICATE-----

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/20bb7eb6-91af-4ba7-b485-a4e058c3410a%40googlegroups.com.