In the past month or so I have noticed that the GCS on the dev server has
stopped working. I see many messages of this kind when I try to create a file:

ERROR    2017-08-10 23:40:25,126 module.py:918] Request to '/_ah/gcs/<<path>>’
failed

Has anybody noticed similar behavior. The only changes I can think of are the
latest SDKs and upgrade to a later version of ubuntu that has python 2.7.12 as
the default.

Production works fine...

Thanks,
PK