Hi Kenworth,

Thank you for answer!

I checked all these conditions many times and I not fixed this problem yet.

http://project-id.appspot.com - works fine
https://project-id.appspot.com - works fine

http://custom-domain.com - works fine
https://custom-domain.com - not caching

I created issue https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/65051112

Thank you!

суббота, 26 августа 2017 г., 0:28:52 UTC+3 пользователь Kenworth (Google

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/cb864921-24ec-42cd-90d7-1e4ec1263469%40googlegroups.com.