Thanks for the great info!

I'm running standard and java8.  My latency times were much lower 24 hours
later.  I went from a chaotic..20-50ms...   down to a very stable ~12ms 24
hours later.  Maybe some  environmental things were going at at the time.
These numbers were reported by my code, and also seen by the log traces.

-Eric
http://www.google.com/profiles/eric.hubbard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CABOXiu2Sx0P4qzyVLcRYtVvuWbF%2B%2BTs8xVCo3vPsoLKfQ_pQYg%40mail.gmail.com.