Hi all,
I have a simple internal website running on App Engine that is only
supposed to be available to people in my organization.

To do this, under App Engine settings I set "Google Authentication" to
"Google Apps Domain" and set that to mydomain.com.
Then on the main App Engine settings page it shows "Referrers" as "Google
Apps domain: mydomain.com".

This seemed to work well. If you go to that page from any browser, then it
asks for your login to @mydomain.com and refuses logins from other (google)
domains like @gmail.com.

When I am using Chrome, I use two personas: a @mydomain.com email/persona
and my personal @gmail.com email/persona.
However, if I am logged in as my regular gmail account, I can access the
@mydomain App Engine site!
I cannot access from an incognito window, nor from Safari (which is only
logged into my @gmail), nor from Firefox.

The App Engine site is accessed via an appspot.com address and set to
secure:always in app.yaml, so it is https, but it is not served from
https://mydomain.com.

This seems like strange behavior. Does anyone know why this would happen?
It is making me concerned about the accessibility of the site to people
outside the organization.

Thanks,
Brian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/e477f1d6-05de-4b1c-bc68-8dc0248f1875%40googlegroups.com.