Tonight I got minutes of downtime because one of my apps hit the GAE standard
budget limit. StackDrvier alerts immediately fired and notified us that the
customers see “Over Quota” messages. I immediately increased the limit and
after 2-3 minutes of agony and sweat, we were back in business.

Had I received alerts when I reached 75%(or something like that) of the budget
everything would have been taken care of without the black eye of downtime. I
really hope there is a way to do this...

If you elect to reply, please stay to the point when you reply. I am looking
for a solution on a very acute problem not generalities and theory of
operations. Is there an alert? If yes where is it, how do I set it? If not can
the StackDrive Product Managers comment on whether this deserves to be added to
the roadmap?

Thanks!!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/946F682D-3231-4D6C-B151-A5F6B5C2663D%40gae123.com.