Hi everyone!

Apparently we are experiences issue with the Health Checking system of App
Engine.
We have disabled the regular health check mechanism as explained in this doc
page
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/flexible/python/configuring-your-app-with-app-yaml#health_checks>.
 And,
in fact, we do not receive any logs of requests pointing to */_ah/health*.

But if we filter by *nginx.health_check* logs we see logs for health check
requests to */_ah/vm_health*.

First of all, we do not know what this is exactly.
Second, we see a long sequence of requests to */_ah/vm_health* that are
answered *200* and then suddenly it become *503*. And after some of them,
like 15ish requets
that answered *503*, the server reboots.

What could be the causes of this? Where can I point my eye to search for
answers and possibly solutions?

Any help is very appreciated.

Thank you very much

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/7640ee7b-4535-422c-9774-309b201114ce%40googlegroups.com.