Hello, a Blobstore 503 error usually means that the App Engine service
account does not have access to the Google Cloud Storage bucket in which
your blobs are stored. Could there have been any such changes to the bucket
ACLs recently?

You should make sure that App Engine's service account does have read/write
access to the bucket.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/d60ffc77-4f4b-4ec1-aabc-483001f95450%40googlegroups.com.