Hello Satoshi, unfortunately community support is only available in English
so I am not able to provide you with adequate help. It sounds like you
either need code troubleshooting help or want to report a bug.

If you require code troubleshooting help we recommend you post your
question on Stack Overflow
<https://cloud.google.com/support/docs/stackexchange> with as many details
as possible, such as the relevant code. There is also a Japanese version of
Stack Overflow but our community technical support team does not monitor it.

If you want to report a bug you can do so using the Issue Tracker
<https://cloud.google.com/support/docs/issue-trackers> which also operates
in English.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/5af26421-3c90-4525-bb55-becafaa1142c%40googlegroups.com.