I include a cron job in my app. The following is the cron.yaml:
cron:
  url: /task/cron
  schedule: every 1 minutes

And here is the handler for "/task/cron":
class CronHandler(webapp2.RequestHandler):
    def get(self):
        courses = Course.query().fetch()
        for c in courses:
            sub, num, sec=c.key.id().split(",")
            task = taskqueue.add(url = '/task/monitor',
queue_name='monitor-queue', params = {'sub':sub, 'num':num, 'sec':sec})

In the handler, a queue named "monitor-queue" is called. Here is my
queue.yaml file:
queue:
- name: monitor-queue
  rate: 5/s
  bucket_size: 10

- name: notify-queue
  rate: 5/s
  bucket_size: 10

I ran my code in local development server successfully. But when I deploy
my app, I get UnknownQueueError every time the cron job is executed. Here
is a screenshot of the log:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-REw3M8wdEKM/WbD4C7B0RfI/AAAAAAAAABs/KcngE6W8tf0t93BCoAOhw7vnGKWZC87mACLcBGAs/s1600/log.png>
Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/7b605d27-fa7e-4d59-873d-19c24cabc35b%40googlegroups.com.