Hi
I want to open account in Google Cloud Platform so i have read the
documentation. When i open this
https://console.cloud.google.com/freetrial?page=0 and add the basic detail.
After that when i add detail in Payment Method and click on *Start my free
trial* button then it said *Invalid card detail try with another card* and
account is not activate. I have tried with *VISA* card and *Master Card*.
So kindly please do some help that how to solve this issue?

I just want to know that credit card is required to open account in Google
Cloud Platform Or we can use Bank account number also to open account on it?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/f3c66616-04ff-42ec-b7c3-a0d6d5e80875%40googlegroups.com.